I'm currently an Assistant Vice President/Applications Programming Consultant for Bank of America in Charlotte, North Carolina. I completed my master's degree in Management Information Systems in May 2017 from Georgia College & State University, where I was selected as the Outstanding MMIS Student of 2017. Before starting at Bank of America, I was previously a Release Management Process Optimization Intern for Walt Disney Attractions Technology in Orlando, Florida, and a Graduate Assistant/Web Development Assistant for the Georgia College Center of Design and e-Commerce in Milledgeville, Georgia. I graduated summa cum laude with my Bachelor’s of Business Administration in 2015.
Georgia College and State University
Master’s in Management Information Systems, August 2015 - May 2017
Activities & Societies: Outstanding MMIS Student 2017, GC Women in Technology Founder & President, Upsilon Pi Epsilon, Awarded Scholarship to Attend Grace Hopper Conference
Georgia College and State University
Bachelor's in Business Administration, August 2011 - May 2015
Major: Business Management; Minor: Management Information Systems
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Applications Programming Consultant
Bank of America, Charlotte, NC July 2017 - Present
Release Management Process Optimization Intern
Walt Disney Attractions Technology, Orlando, FL January 2017 - June 2017
- Collaborated with release managers to create & update MS Visio diagrams to analyze current release management processes and to identify bottlenecks inhibiting productivity.
- Established a wiki using Confluence to manage process documentation, to provide visibility for cross-functional team calendars, and to improve awareness of releases planning dates and statuses.
- Improved automation of release management planning tools to reduce defects and high priority incidents in production.
Graduate Assistant for the Center of Design & E-Commerce
Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA August 2015 – Present
- Awarded $63,000 grant from the USDA to assist businesses in rural Georgia in establishing and improving their online presences through e-commerce websites, social media, and search engine optimization. Read more about our USDA Grant...
- Consulted with clients of the Center to interpret what functions their website would require to solve their unique business problems. Read more about my experience working at CODEC and the experience of one of our customers...
- Conceptualized and designed websites and other marketing materials using HTML, CSS, PHP, and Adobe software products.
Web Development Assistant for the Center of Design & E-Commerce
Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA May 2016 - August 2016
- Met with Chamber of Commerce members in 13 rural counties of Middle Georgia to encourage promotion of our web development & support services to their local business owners.
- Analyzed & improved SEO for current & new customers – one client saw a 2,500% increase in website views over a 2-month period.
- Planned & organized a lunch and learn event for 60-70 local business owners to learn more about the Center’s services. Read more about our CODEC Lunch & Learn event...
- Increased the Center’s clientele by 33%, and more potential clients contact the Center every day.
SouthernFabric.com App Development
January - May 2016
- Implemented Scrum project management to create an app for an online fabric company for Android and Apple devices.
- Supervised the project as a Scrum Master to ensure sprints were being completed as efficiently as possible.
IT Security Audit
- Evaluated company policies & procedures of a small tech firm to identify potential security flaws.
- Discovered physical security issues with the current protection of company servers and other hardware in their main office.
Georgia College Athletics Hall of Fame Process Improvement
- Analyzed the current Athletics Hall of Fame induction process that has been shown inefficiency since the process’s founding in 2006.
- Clarified more specific criteria for induction & delegated proper instructions for inductee selection to committee staff.
- IT Security
- Database Administration
- Web Development
- Business Intelligence
- Search Engine Optimization
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Server 2012
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- SAP ERP
- SAP Lumira
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Scrum Project Management
Disney College Program Campus Representative
The Walt Disney Company, Lake Buena Vista, FL August 2013 – May 2014
- Marketed the Disney College Program using various marketing materials and methods to over 6,000 students at Georgia College.
- Planned events for Disney College Program alumni and information sessions for prospective students.
GuildQuality, Atlanta, GA December 2014 - February 2016
- Called customers from across the United States to see if they'd be interested in taking over-the-phone surveys about their experience with construction & remodeling companies.
- Persuaded customers to take the survey and would type responses in a grammatically-correct format.
Central Georgia Pool Management, Macon, GA May 2014 - September 2014 & May 2013 - September 2014
- Oversaw daily operations of the pool facility; including opening, closing, and pool equipment maintenance.
- Supervised and managed 3-4 lifeguards everyday to make sure that they were performing their jobs correctly.
- Handled questions and concerns from pool visitors.