I'm currently an Assistant Vice President/Applications Programming Consultant for ATM Technology at Bank of America in Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Certified Agilist (SA), Certified Scrum Master (SSM), Certified Product Owner/Product Manager (PMPO), and Certified Release Train Engineer (RTE). Before starting at Bank of America, I was previously a Release Management Process Optimization Intern for Walt Disney Attractions Technology in Orlando, Florida, and a Web Development Assistant/Graduate Assistant for the Georgia College Center of Design and e-Commerce in Milledgeville, Georgia. I completed my master's degree in Management Information Systems in 2017, and I graduated summa cum laude with my Bachelor’s of Business Administration in 2015.
Georgia College and State University
Master’s in Management Information Systems, August 2015 - May 2017
Activities & Societies: Outstanding MMIS Student 2017, GC Women in Technology Founder & President, Upsilon Pi Epsilon, Awarded Scholarship to Attend Grace Hopper Conference
Georgia College and State University
Bachelor's in Business Administration, August 2011 - May 2015
Major: Business Management; Minor: Management Information Systems
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Assistant VP | Applications Programming Consultant for ATM Technology
Bank of America, Charlotte, NC July 2017 - Present
- Serving as product owner/scrum master for an ATM development scrum team that receives continued recognition during program increments for providing predictability in delivering value to the business every quarter.
- Partnered with product managers to simplify the language associated with technical requirements of ATM security projects, resulting in increased transparency and alignment within the agile release train.
- Establishing an end-to-end process for the production incident lifecycle within the ATM space; providing increased visibility and awareness into incident prioritization and resolution for production support, business owners, and teams
Release Management Process Optimization Intern for MyMagic+ and Marketing/Sales & Lodging Technology
Walt Disney Attractions Technology, Orlando, FL January 2017 - June 2017
- Collaborated with release managers, team product owners, and other stakeholders to create & update MS Visio diagrams of recurring processes to pinpoint bottlenecks inhibiting productivity and to reduce unnecessary effort.
- Analyzed data from VersionOne agile software and ServiceNow IT service management software to provide valuable metrics for business owners and management to evaluate the success of each two week release.
- Established a wiki using Confluence to manage process documentation, to provide visibility for cross-functional team calendars, and to improve awareness of release planning dates and statuses.
Graduate Assistant/Web Development Assistant for the Center of Design & E-Commerce
Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA August 2015 – May 2017
- Awarded $63,000 grant from the USDA to promote the Center’s services in establishing and improving online presences for business owners in rural Georgia through e-commerce websites, social media, and search engine optimization.
- Increased the Center’s clientele by over 50% in under 2 years by meeting with Chamber of Commerce members in 13 counties to offer discounted services made possible by the grant.
- Consulted with new clients within many different industries - from clothing stories and non-profits to tax filing and drone services - to interpret what functions their websites would require to solve their unique business problems
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) 4 Certified Agilist
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified (SSGBC)™
Certified Network Pro
- IT Security
- Database Administration
- Web Development
- Business Intelligence
- Search Engine Optimization
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Server 2012
- Adobe Photoshop
- SAP Lumira
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Scrum Project Management